This is actually an older project I had sitting on the back burner for quite a while. I got distracted by a new home purchase, a couple models needed for tourneys and overall just intimidated by scope of the project.
I wanted to build 10 Terminators to start with that could fit in the loyalist part of the army I am planning as well as the current “traitor” line I Am fielding, and as my greenstuff skills are still building I went with a major conversion based on a released figure.
I am basing the core of the figure on the newer Techmarine line, scratch building shoulder pads, cutting off and drilling out the heads, magnetizing the arms for convenient arm swaps and overall giving them a “Thousand Sons” feel. Overall I think I am going to end up with Terminators that I can display with pride and will be the core to the bit of fluff I am trying to write to explain my loyalist, post heresy Thousand Sons