First things first things first I need a Mini-gun!
|Well this is actually a suit of T-60 Power armor, but it's a great action shot.|
So I like the Tri-Barrel look a great deal more, but I wanted to make it as cannon as possible, because you know, "Nerd" reasons, so this is what I am modeling.
Now I am not a great sculptor presently, but I can Kitbash the hell out of 40k bits.
A little time with the bits boxes and this is what I think will work.
So what we have here is:
- Imperial Guard Leman Russ Punisher Cannon (Center right. glad I found one in my bits box)
- Imperial Guard Leman Russ Tread Wheel (Center top and bottom)
- Imperial Guard Forgeworld Tank Tread (ammo belt)
- Forge World "Vent" (Top left corner)
- Blood Angels Bit (Think it's from one of the tanks, not pictured here, but later on)
- Imperial Guard "something" I think.
|Can Anyone tell me what this is from?|
Rough Dry Fit
Little Greenstuff cleanup
And Finally the start of the Right and Left hand Grips
Ignore the helmet in the background.. That's the next Post!