|eBay Store found here|
Overall pleased with how the second series of bases came out. I learned a lot about the mold making material we use (aka how much detail is can reproduce), most importantly every imperfection needs to be cleaned up before we cast.
Honestly I thought it would only take an hour or two to paint up all of the bases, between airbrushing the base coats on and a “simple” drybrush or two, but the more I worked with them the more fun I had! I spent 7 hours start to finish painting all of the bases yesterday while sitting at the bunker. I still need a better photo booth or post production program.
Basecoat:Duplicolor Black auto primer
Vallejo Model Air Steel (1:1 mix with airbrush medium)
Games Workshop Badab Black wash (1:1 mix with airbrush medium)
Games Workshop Chainmail drybrush.
Greens: Games Workshop Dark Angels, Goblin, Snot
Blacks: Games Workshop Chaos Black, Codex Grey
Rust Effect: Game Workshop Scorched Brown, Vallejo Copper, water (4:1:3)
Oil Effect: Games Workshop Gryphon Sepia, Dublin Mud
Verdigris: Games Workshop Hawk Turquoise, Dark Angels Green, water (4:1:10)
Base Rim: Games Workshop Dark Flesh.
And my AdMech trooper
I would love feedback, both on this line and suggestions on what you would like to see next. Last how do you think my AdMech trooper looks on the base.