Monday, January 30, 2012

I know its poor excuse but it’s true…

I know its poor excuse but it’s true…
Totally not related to the hobby, and everyone runs behind in projects.

Hell I have seen many a thread about how no one wants to hear the excuses as to why but damn mine’s good..
I’m getting married this week…

4 days till the courthouse and 5 days until the reception…

I have to say, for the record, the amount of crap involved with getting married is insane!

 So pardon my sporadic posts, occasional wonderings and unfinished projects! Between this and the 2 other “side” businesses I have cooking I have been busier then I would prefer this year.

 Well at least one big time sink should be off the books in the next week.

3 comments:

  1. See that is where you are mistaken sir. Marriage is a never ending time sink. :)

    Congratz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Daemon!

    I look forward to the time sink that you have described ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    I guess I hope to scale back the wedding related craziness!

    ReplyDelete