Monday, May 9, 2016

Funko Pop! Fallout 4- #49 | Repaint, Conversion and general fun Part 3

So yes I have the attention span of a toddler high on pixystixs but hey, here's the next update.

So one of the only things I didn't like about this Funk POP! was just how cartoony is was, weird right?
Kidding, really it's just the badly done o2 hoses that bugged me, the rest of it looks in "scale" for the POP.

Breaking off the o2 hoses was cake, no cutting involved, just a little flexing and the glue joints popped clean.

Adding a bit of Plasticard tubing both to bulk up the connection area and also make it look more like what I've seen in Helmets seemed to make sense.


 

Greenstuff tubing is surprisingly fun to make and easy using the Tentacle Maker, from Green Stuff Industries. I have an earlier model that is not transparent, if I actually start hobbing again more than once a month I might order one to replace the white set seen in the photos above.

It's not really designed for hoses at this scale, but I decided to keep the imperfections, kind of fits with the theme of a 200+ year old set of damaged, rusty power armor

Now to start painting this thing!

6 comments: